About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

VLot Case Studies



www.vacantlot.org


VLot Case Studies - An in-depth analysis of sorts ...
I figured I will be doing a couple of in-depth analysis of different quotes. At first I was thinking, well, it'll be too hard to extract a profound meaning that might exist in a 1-2 sentence line, but when I started really looking at it -- I found that these quotes can be interpreted in so many different ways -- its amazing. I found myself taking a socio-economic look at things, to psychoanalytical, to environmental, and even to religious/faith stances.

All my works won't be about the VLot Case Studies, but I will try to mix it up; as I believe I am multi-faceted to think in different contexts.

Anyhow, that is all for now, enjoy the previous two posts, and of course, let me know what y'all think.

Peace.

0 comments: