About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Paper Planes



M.I.A. - Paper Planes

Something about this song is very catchy, so I had to give it some shine as it comes from M.I.A., who is a British musician that uses music to spread political messages of injustices. M.I.A. produces music that encompasses various genres, with lyrics that voice politics, social realism and humour. Her artwork and clothes feature similar topics and have distinctive, often vibrant color schemes.




.::d.b::.

0 comments: