About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Flashing Lights ver. 2 by Kanye West



Kanye West - Flashing Lights (2nd Version)

I get why Kanye is cocky, arrogant, obnoxious - not saying that it is 'right', but when you are so ahead of the pack (other rap artists), then it is only a matter of time before one gets 'gassed' and their ego takes over time. This video is very creative, and is a breath of fresh air into the 'hip-hop music video genre' - there is no rudimentary booty shaking or club scene, then a hood/block scene ... this video actually has creative treatment, and makes you think ..... some of y'all may have forgotten how that feels.

.:: d.b

0 comments: