About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Silly Monkeys! Part 4: The Girlfriend's Friend



Silly Monkeys! Part 4: The Girlfriend's Friend
Get Familiar with the Silly Monkeys!:
Part 3: The Bouncer
Part 2: The Fly Designer
Part 1: The Banker
Part 0: An Abstract


At first she is nice. She can be pleasant and kind as she tries to sift through you; you know, to determine if you are right for her girl. She knows more about you than she leads on - she knows your good and your bad, your insecurities, your buttons. She is supposed to be happy for her girl, keyword is 'supposed to'. However she has grown up with her for awhile, and with woman, girls, females, and lets include humans in general, there will always exist a competitive spirit. She wants to be happy for her, but its very hard for her to be happy for her, if she isn't happy.
It says that thou shall not covet thy's neighbor's wife, maybe it should have just stopped at 'thou shall not covet', as if it were such a case, she would be a sinful sinner.

And she tries so hard to attain what she sees, and when she realizes that it is a paramount task, she gets calculating. She thinks, 'well, if she is happy and I'm not, then ...' she gets a case of crab-bucketitis - If she can't ascend herself to feel like her friend, then she brings the b*tch down.
Misery loves company, and she is looking for fellow employees - and she will try to bring you down to, directly or indirectly, and she has the power to do it. She knows, and will play off of your insecurities, jealousy, anything to get you emotional and cause a riff between you and your girlfriend.

But I play a different chord.

Fellas, understand that she only wants to break up your melody, because she wants a facsimile of your melody.

And with vocals like her, she will never harmonize, but will always be off-key.

And maybe the girlfriend will realize it as such and will end the sonata.



Aside:
I once experienced this dim creature and she purposefully and skillfully was able to affect me and caused problems between my girlfriend and I. Oh man, she was clever, she pushed a button that she knew would upset and trouble me. She got me. I was able to recover, naturally, because I am the trampoline-man (everytime I fall, I land on a trampoline). However she left her mark, and even Ajax, Vim, or Comet can't clean it. I haven't dealt fully with this silly monkey, maybe I will, maybe I won't, but I can say that in the future, if I ever encounter such a silly monkey again, I'll be sure to turn the silly monkey into a buffoon - expose her for what she really is, and what she is trying to do to her 'friend' (girlfriend); And that is what irked me most about this particular silly monkey, is that she was maybe trying to hurt me, but she ended up hurting her friend, and their friendship.


Silly monkey.


.:: d.b ::.

0 comments: