About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Negative World

Took a little hiatus, but hi-hate-us, I am back



Negative World
Virtues: debt, loans, outlook

No matter how bleak the outlook on life may be, you gotta remember something - the Negative World. What is this 'negative world'? Doesn't necessarily relate to negativity, but more so correlates to one's financial status. A good friend told me about this world where 'minuses' become a way of life, below 'zero' is a constant theme. However, even though my friend was living in this negative world, he acted like he didn't; actually acted quite the opposite, which shocked me, but I guess we can't let our financial level affect our morale - to an extent I guess. I recalled being in this negative world, as a young college student, and many college students across the world exist in this world where debt is synonymous with being a student - yet credit cards still want to shower you with 'no annual fees' and a 'low interest rate'.

I guess my point is, if you are in the negative world, don't let your debt lead you to a negative life - that ain't positive.

0 comments: