About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

-, +, *, but never /



-, +, *, but never /
Virtues: poetic, feelings, compromising, love, affection

Math is not one of my favourite subjects, but I'll learn it for you;

I've subtracted many of the girls in my life because they would just be trouble - and try to reduce our love from multiplying;

I've taking away some lessons from them and added it to our equation;

As I learned that being too impersonal isn't adding as much objectification as much as it multiplies the distance between you & I;

So I learned to be more direct and crass, even though you say it subtracts from my being 'sensitive', but I say it adds to the facts that you know where my true feelings is, are;

I also learned to be more understanding - as women are from Venus and men are from Mars, and fighting over our differences doesn't add to any productivity, but takes away from relationship efficiency - so trying to understand YOU subtracts any tension and any incrementing space between you and me;

So I try to be understanding and compromising if it multiplies your happiness, but as long as it doesn't subtract any of the pillars, rocks, and foundations that I stand with (read pussification pt. 0);

I've learned a lot about myself and I add my best qualities, I try to take away my imperfections, as I learn to multiply what makes you happy so that our love will never divide.

~ fini

.:: d.b

2 comments:

Miss E said...

Very touching piece! I'm sure your girlfriend is truly impressed and shares these fond feelings - she's a very lucky girl!

Vacant Lot said...

Well, I hope she does.