About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Drop and give me 50



Drop and give me 50

If you are still wondering:
a) why the music recording industry is suffering
b) why hip-hop music is still getting sh*tted on
c) why stereotypes will forever continue to exist and will condition our behavior

Watch this Mike Jones video.

Let me know what y'all think.

.:: d.b

1 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

yea the video is just simple stupid and i've never liked any of mike jones music don't know how he became a rapper anyways lol...

maybe if all those jewish business men would stop investing in this alley of rap music then we wouldnt see much of it, because the rap music that does talk about positive and unity etc are by artist that aren't invested in at all..