About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Erykah Badu - Honey


Erykah Badu - Honey


I gotta give Ms. Badu some shine because every time she comes out she reinvents the wheel and brings a unique and distinct sound to the game. Only problem this time around is that the music industry is in a black abyss of sh*t, and GOOD music like this may not get the respect that it deserves. I wonder if BET will play this? I can't imagine on what show, definitely not on 106 & Park.

Anyhow, album drops in February 26, 2008, check her out at http://www.erykahbadu.com

Support good music.

.:: d.b

Life in B Major

Subscribe to my posts here

0 comments: