About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Friday, January 25, 2008

Flashing Lights remix


Flashing Lights Remix

A fan remix of Kanye's West 'Flashing Lights' off of his Graduation (2007) CD. I gotta big-it up because of the concept AND dude is a T Dot native. Graduation has to be one of the better (if not best) CD's of 2007; lyrically & the production quality of the album is a positive step for hip-hop.

.:: d.b
http://desieb.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

wow...his remix and video is hype love it...