About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Monday, January 14, 2008

Manoj: India's Elite Telemarketer (mockumentary)


India's 'The Office'


A very funny spoof of outsourcing in India as 'Manoj' takes the viewer on a mockumentary on his business and lifestyle in India. This video takes some cues from the popular TV show 'the Office (U.S. & U.K. version), and adds an Indian flavor to it - while also touching on the outsourcing issue as many American corporations put their call centers in India.
I put this video up (besides the fact that is funny & intriguing) is that I had an idea which was similar to this a couple of years ago, and I still think, if written and presented properly, this idea would be a hit. Something for you striking Hollywood writers to think about on your laptops in Starbucks.

.:: d.b
http://desieb.blogspot.com

0 comments: