About Life in B Major

I write stories of YOUR lives as I am a young entrepreneur that trying to deal with the hypocrisy of business, the perils of women, and deciphering the facade of people as they try to manipulate, screw, and extort you ... its a cold world out there, so I can only try to 'play' out my Life in B Major (witty huh?)

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Shades of Black w/ Beyonce



Shades of Black

Is it just me or is this ad of Beyonce for L'Oreal cosmetics a bit airbrushed to the point that you would think that Beyonce is a Caucasian model (if you did not know who she is). I understand that it is all about the money B, but don't forget your roots.

.:: d.b ::.

1 comments:

FLYCADE said...

damn right its over done and these are the standards how new digital cosmetic artists are now judged. you must be able to edit like that or they aint even looking at u twice for a job.